About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

December 27, 2008

Some New Year's Resolutions

It seems like I really didn't post much about shopping and saving throughout the month of December. I hardly remember the month - it was such a blur. Trying to shop with little ones and working around school, pre-school and nap times was definately challenging. I don't even think I wrote a serious grocery shopping list. I just ran to the store for the perishables. It's time to get back on track!

I have to say this because I was really impressed and somewhat surprised this month. Like I stated above, I didn't really go grocery shopping other than for the essentials. I found myself in one day needing more flour, sweetened condensed milk, pie filling, semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla. Guess where I found all these things? Yep - in my own pantry.

Coupon shopping really helps and it certainly saved me a ton this month!!! I didn't have to go grocery shopping, it has allowed me to stock up on the items my family uses most and best of all it saves me $$$$ (lots of it).

Within the next few weeks, many of us will get that awful white envelope from our credit card companies. Why not learn to save some money everytime you grocery shop?



You can contact me at callmestacy@yahoo.com. Invite some friends, co-workers, family or neighbors over for a free class. I will show you the easiest ways to save, use coupons and use the free Grocery Smarts website. One hour is certainly worth the $$$ you will save in the long run.

No comments:

Popular Posts