About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

December 12, 2008

Hot wings (that aren't so hot)


Hands down this has been the most popular potluck dish I've ever made. It is so easy and a crowd pleaser.


Hot Wings


1, 28 oz bag of Tyson Buffalo style boneless wyngs/tenders/strips
1, 16 oz bottle of French or Catalina dressing
1 cup brown sugar

Cook the chicken according to the directions on the bag. Combine the dressing and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.


Variations:
1 - Cut the chicken into bite size pieces - it makes it go a little farther
2 - Serve the sauce and chicken seperately, allowing people to dip their own chicken
3 - Serve with a salad and it tastes like the salads you get at Wingers.
4 - You can buy a larger bag at Sam's/Costco. I just add a little more dressing to coat all the pieces.

Warning: I've tried to serve this recipe in a crock pot before and it still tastes good, but the coating around the chicken gets kind of mushy.

If you try this recipe - I'd love to know what you think and what everyone else thought. I can't wait for the next excuse to make this tasty dish.

No comments:

Popular Posts