About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

December 4, 2008

Smith's Santa's Night Out

December 4th from 3pm to 11 pm (8 hours - one night only). So after I picked up my daughter from school we (all 4 of us, me and 3 kids) ran to Smith's to see if we could cash in on a few good deals. We didn't need much and it was hurry in, hurry out with 3 kids.



Tostito's Chips $1.77 (each)

Kroger Peanuts $.99 (each)

Kroger Semi Sweet chocolate chips $.50 (each,6 oz bags)

Kroger Salsa (not on the sale) $1.00 (each)

Smith's Rolls (not on the sale) $1.89

Smith's cinnamon bread (not on the sale) $1.29

Total $17.99, savings $15.43. Pretty good for 18 items

Don't forget, you can go to the Shortcuts website, sign up and enter your Smith's Fresh Value's Card number and load coupons onto your card. Not only will this save you at the register, you can also bring manufacturers's coupons with you for additional savings!

I hope you get some of the deals out there! Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Popular Posts