About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

December 9, 2008

Kents in Roy is having an early morning sale on 12/13

Here's a pretty good sale for those of you in Weber/Davis county and anyone else who's willing to drive to Roy. It will go from 6am to noon. I didn't get the ad personally, but this is what I was able to gather as far as sale items go (Thanks PYP blog).

  • 20 lb box boneless skinless chicken tenders and breasts $35.80 = to $1.79 a lb
  • 1/2 gallon squares Farr's ice cream, 4 for $10.00
  • 9 ct Maddox Turkey steaks $7.99
  • bananas 2 lbs for 88 cents
  • boneless beef top round rump roast $1.99 lb
  • Don Julio tortilla chips 88 cents
  • family pack boneless beef top round steaks or london broil $1.99
  • lbkretsmar maple ham $2.99 lb, deli item I believe
  • 2 lb western family medium cheddar $4.99
  • 10 lb bag extra extra extra diet lean ground beef $1.99 lb
  • dozen grade aa rogers medium eggs 99 cents
  • 10 lb bag russet potatoes $1.88
  • Grannys old fashion bread 4 for $5
  • Norbest turkeys 79 cents a lb
  • Clover club potato chips 2 for $3
  • family pack boneless center cut pork loin chops or roast $1.89 lb
  • Viva gallon chocolate milk 2 for $5

I've been to these sales before - you can count on almost every parking stall being full, lots of people, and some long lines, but some great savings! If you're willing to deal with these things you could get some pretty good deals. I've even been to these sales where Kents starts lowering prices (below their posted prices) while I'm shopping. I can't promise this will happen this go around, but they do put on a good sale.

No comments:

Popular Posts