About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

April 19, 2011

Miya Design - another favorite

So I live in this cute little community and I drive past Miya Design at least once, probably two or three times a day. This cute little store sits near a busy corner and is down the street from my kids school. I decided to go in there the other day and just fell in love with all the cute things they have to offer.



I was there looking for a birthday gift for my mom. The store has such a homey feel to it. It reminds me of a little old pioneer home with a swanky, beautiful interior. They have done such a nice job of decorating with the home interiors that they sell.


It was so funny because my son (3 yrs old) went right for the display of bubble gum. They had these beautiful glass jars filled with orange and green gumballs. How clever is that? And thankfully they had some extra's that weren't on display and offered him one. That was really very sweet.


If you're looking to update a room, they have a lot to offer in the way of furniture and interior design. Oh, what I wouldn't give to have someone with that kind of expertise come to my house and tell me what I need to do with it!!!


The clothes are absolutely beautiful, very chic and trendy. If you're looking for a specific size or color they are even willing to try and order the item you want. Check their facebook page for more deals on clothes.

And let's not forget the great jewelry to choose from. They have rings, bracelets and necklaces of every kind. The best part of the jewelry is that most of it was priced between $10 and $15.



This is the necklace and earrings I got for my mom. And this is the cute little bag they wrapped it in.



























I couldn't resist - I had to get a necklace for me too! I couldn't help myself. If you receive a Hometown Values book for Davis county, check to see if there's a coupon for Miya Design. It will be well worth the trip!












1 comment:

Julie w said...

I've thought about going in there before but just never have. Thanks for the tip!

Popular Posts