About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

December 4, 2008

Beer Rebates spotted at the Syracuse Smith's

While I was at the Smith's today (Syracuse), I found for my first time some beer rebates. They were located on the first end cap, a Budweiser beer display. If you spend $150 at any Supermarket (can be one or multiple receipts, not sure if it has to be the same store or not), and you fill out the rebate (tearpad on display), Bud will send you a $20 Supermarket gift card. You are not required to buy beer to send in the rebate. The offer is good through 12/31/08.

Wow! If that's as easy as it is....I'm all over these Beer Rebates. Keep your eyes peeled for some good deals. I could always use free groceries!

No comments:

Popular Posts