About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

December 22, 2008

My neighbor gifts

I like to involve my kids in the neighbor gifts, so I went with easy this year. They helped me wrap the carmels and they also helped decorate the cookies.

I saw this idea in Family Fun magazine. They are cute Nutter Butter Reindeer. Notice how all the antlers are all different. The pretzels were the hardest part to try and get somewhat even.
I dipped Oreo's in semi sweet chocolate (chips) and then my kids helped to sprinkle candy cane, sugar and sprinkles on them. I also dipped Oreo's into almond bark and did the reverse with another set.


We also dipped fortune cookies (which I called my local Chinese restaurant and got a deal). We did these in both dark chocolate and almond bark.


After letting all the chocolate dry. We put the cookies in some cute Chinese take out boxes I found at Michaels. We added our carmels and some holiday candy to fill the holes. I hope my neighbors like them.


I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I would love them if I were your neighbor.
Tell everyone Merry Christmas from us.

Popular Posts