About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 21, 2009

Mayan Adventure & Spaghetti Mama's coupons

$5 off the purchase of two entrées.


The Mayan truly is an adventure for the whole family. Also NEW…we now accept reservations so avoid the rush and call ahead.

Not valid with any other offer. Limit 2 per table. Not redeemable for cash. Offer expires 9/30/09
The Mayan 801-304-4600
9400 South State Street





$5 OFF the purchase of two entrées. Mama invites you to join her for delicious food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Please call ahead for reserved seating. Mama’s fresh bread sticks are the best and are a must eat!!! Spaghetti Mama’s is the perfect place to have dinner…come dine with us and then go see your favorite movie at the Megaplex 17 at Jordan Commons.

Not valid with any other offer. Limit two per table. Not redeemable for cash. Offer expires 9/30/09

These were sent to me in an email. I copy and pasted the text and logo's. Print the coupon and enjoy a fun night out!

No comments:

Popular Posts