About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

January 20, 2010

Wild Wednesdays @ RC Willey (Disney Pixar's UP)

Have you heard about Wild Wednesdays at RC Willey? I signed up for their emails a while ago and this is how I found out about the sales.

During the holidays when there were a lot of new movie releases, RC Willey would pick a movie and sell it for really cheap. They also have a lot of other fun Wild Wednesday deals.


Today they are selling the new Disney Pixar movie, UP for $8.95. Click on this link to go to their website to order. You can only purchase the movie online and I believe the offer is only good on the Wednesday it's posted. You need to print your receipt, take it into the store (you must pick your location) and pick it up.

Don't forget to sign up for their emails so you'll know when other good deals like this come out.


No comments:

Popular Posts