About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 24, 2010

Target and some of their board game deals.

Target is one of my all time favorite stores. I love to shop there! Did you know that Target has it's own online coupons and you can match them up with manufacturer's coupons to get extra savings?

Here's a few deals that you might be interested in.

Remember that fun game Battleship? The sale price this week is $9.00.

*First go to Target's website and print the coupon ($3.00/1)

*Second go to Playsaver (This is a coupon site for Hasbro) and print the Battleship coupon ($4.00/1)

Your final price should be $2.00.


Monopoly (another childhood favorite) is currently on sale for $7.00 this week.


*Add the coupon from Playsaver ($5.00/1) and the game ends up being $2.00 as well.


Connect 4 is also on sale for $7.00 and there's a Playsaver coupon out there as well ($4.00/1). This makes the game $3.00.

Thanks - Krazy Coupon Lady

No comments:

Popular Posts