About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

September 19, 2010

Last chance to enter to win!

Don't forget to enter to win a $5 Gift Card to Walmart (I'm giving away 3)! You have until Monday afternoon to enter!

It's simple and easy. You can get up to 3 entries by:

  • Telling me your favorite Febreze scent
  • Becoming a follower
  • And adding my button to your blog

Each time you do one of these things, you just need to leave a comment on the original blog post and you're entered! Don't forget to leave me your email address!

No comments:

Popular Posts