About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

September 2, 2008

Cock-a-doodle-do and stocking up!

So did everyone print your general mills/pillsbury/betty crocker online coupons in August? Are you all ready for Albertson's big General Mills sale tomorrow? I hate to say this, but if you want the best selection you will probably want to be at Albertson's bright and early. This is a pretty big sale and there are a lot of coupon ready people out there!!!

Also, Smiths is having their caselot sale. This is a great time to start stocking your pantry. Looks like they have lots of things to choose from.

Hopefully you all received your ads in the mail today. If not - you can click on the links to the right (scroll down a little - Favorite websites) to check out their online ads.

TIP: I read a variety of different blogs and some of the advice that was posted out there was to write down all the ingredients to 10-15 of your families favorite meals. Next, always keep those key ingredients on hand so you will always have those wonderful meals that your family enjoys the most!

Regardless of where you decide to shop this week - I would love to hear about the great deals you come by! I will probably end up shopping both Albertson's and Smiths. Don't forget that Macey's caselot will be coming up 9/17.

No comments:

Popular Posts