About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

September 18, 2008

Deals at Target (75% off) - run don't walk!

So I went to Target this morning to check out the deals. Boy, oh boy did they have some good ones. All their school supplies are 75% off (notebooks, scissors, paper, markers, highlighters - whatever is left). That's not the best part though - all their backpacks are 75% off. I bought 2 for less than $10.00 (most were between $4-5). This would be a great time to replace that old ratty backpack that your child is still carrying around. Another great idea is to make one into a 72 hour kit or to have an extra backpack for soccer, dance, an overnighter etc....

They had a lot of "kid" type backpacks but they also had a lot that had wheels so you could pull, and there were plain ones as well.

So as I said above - RUN DON'T WALK - these won't last long!

No comments:

Popular Posts