About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

September 25, 2008

Newspaper Reminder

I know all too well.....it's work, homework, soccer games, football practice, dance lessons, church....you name it - the days all start to run together with all the activites people are trying to get to.

Ordering newspapers is not always a top priority, but it should be if you really plan to cash in on the savings. Let me help you get started. I can sell any paper in the state and would be glad to help you sign up. If you're interested in the Salt Lake papers, I can also offer you a discount on that subscription (assuming you are within their delivery area).

Grocery Smarts recommends one paper, per person in the household. The reasoning behind this is to allow you not only to consume what you buy, but to also allow you to fill your pantry with the "extra's" you pick up. Time is money, gas is money - so make your shopping trip count and stock up on the items your family will use. Watch your pantry grow and what you pull out of your wallet shrink. It is the best natural "high" you will ever get, knowing you saved more than you spent! It happens week after week after week.

If you've attended one of my classes you can call me using the number on the bottom of the grocery smarts guide you received. If not, email me at callmestacy@yahoo.com for pricing details.

The best part to subscribing to the newspaper is knowing that within 2-3 shopping trips you will have already paid for the cost of your subscription!

No comments:

Popular Posts