About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 30, 2008

Coupons in tomorrow's paper

If you check out Grocery Smarts website you will see that along the right hand side (scroll down towards the bottom) there is a list of dates and the inserts that you will/won't receive. Because this is Labor Day weekend, there's a pretty good possibility that you won't have any inserts. There is some debate though on the P&G insert. These coupons are only good for one month, so don't toss your paper without checking through it for any inserts. I would not count on the Smartsource or Red Plum though.

Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Popular Posts