About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

September 2, 2008

Last weeks shopping trip (posting it a little late)

I know, why post last week's shopping trip? I'm not sure why other than I got a lot of stuff for a pretty good deal. I wouldn't say this is the best shopping trip I've ever had, but I did okay. Plus it took me a while to "pose" all my food. I could sure use some classes in making a pretty arrangement of food (not one of my best talents).

As you can see I bought a lot of stuff (we had a birthday party on Labor day - my baby turned 1 a few days prior).



Sometimes these pictures don't show as much detail as I would like so I'll run down most of it.

10 yogurts

1 Kraft cheese slices

3 French's mustard (Yea!!! I got some for food storage)

2 containers of muffins (8 total -great sale, $1.99 each at Kaysville Albertson's during their grand re-opening)

4 Sara Lee bread loaves (again great deal $1.00 each)

3 cans Del Monte pineapple

1 container of grape tomatoes

1 box popsicles

2 1/2 gallon ice creams

1 pkg pepperoni

1 pkg canadian bacon

2 bags of candy corn (I have to buy at least one each Fall season)

1 bag of variety chocolate candy (Hershey's)

1 box corn dogs

1 watermelon

4 single serve Kraft mac-n-cheese

4 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats

1 box saltines

2 bags of fritos

1 bag of cheetos

1 gallon oj

2, 6 pk Dove bar soap

6 Dove shampoo/conditioner

2 Dove body wash

1 can of cheese

Okay now that I think I got everything - I paid $128.72 and saved $93.39. I also got $7.00 off my next shopping trip.

Now I think I'll wrap things up - cut a few coupons and show up at the crack of dawn like everyone else to get the best items at the General Mills sale starting tomorrow at Albertsons! See you there :)

No comments:

Popular Posts