About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

September 9, 2008

Update to Easy Bakeware

So I got another confirmation email today saying that indeed I did sign up for all those things. The email was very easy to follow and provided a number to call if I wanted to cancel . This is what it said:

So take advantage of your At Home Rewards+ benefits during your 7-day trial membership period. We invite you to use our services for the full 7-day trial period. If within 7 days you don't feel that our services and benefits are everything we say they are, simply call us toll-free at 877-636-6858 to cancel your membership. At Home Rewards+ will automatically charge the membership fee to your card at the end of your 7-day trial period and, unless you call to cancel, at the then-current fee each new membership month.

I called the number and the automated system took me through the cancellation process - I never spoke to a live person. I guess we'll just wait and see if I get my free bags or not.

Sometimes offers like these are a little frustrating because either the stuff you have to read is a mile long or they pretend to be something they are not by offering you something for free.

Once again - I'll keep you posted! I guess if I get the free items, it may not be so bad after all.

No comments:

Popular Posts