About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 5, 2008

Rumors & Gossip

First off - I have to thank others that blog on different sites. Because of my agreement with Grocery Smarts, I can't always name where I got the information I post. Just know that I appreciate other blog sites.....

With that being said - here's what I've heard.

I used to get my Albertson's and Smith's ad's on Tuesdays, but about a month ago, they started coming on Wednesdays. So I don't have my ad yet and cannot verify this information (hence the title of this blog). Rumor has it that Smith's is putting their Malt-o-Meal cereal on sale (4 for $4.00 - I think). If you read my blog a few days ago, there was a link to Malt-o-Meal for coupons. Hurry and print them. People were blogging and saying that the coupons would make the cereal free. This means a stampede tomorrow morning at your local Smiths.

Secondly - I heard rumors about Macey's.

Someone blogged about a VIP letter they had received from Macey's stating a secret "Family Preparedness Sale" at the Sandy location only. It's supposed to start tomorrow (Aug. 6th), but it won't go public with the sale until Aug 13th. They also want you to visit www.mywesternfamily.com to watch a webisode and then get a coupon for one free item. This will be going on for the next 13 weeks with a new free item each week.

All I can say is see ya in line with your MOM cereal and I wish I lived closer to Sandy to cash in on the great deals at Macey's. If any of you go - tell me what ya got.

No comments:

Popular Posts