About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 3, 2008

All You Magazine

So, on Friday night (Sat. morning) as I drove across the street at midnight to pick up my copy of Breaking Dawn at Wal Mart, I also picked up a copy of All You magazine. I read about it in another forum and found out it had a bunch of coupons in it. It appears that it must be a new magazine because this was Issue 8 (I'm guessing it just started this year). I have to tell you that I was pleasantly surprised at what easy reading it was. I paid $1.97 at the checkstand and a year's subscription is $21.24 (12 issues).

(This is not the picture on the current magazine. The current magazine is purple and pink on the front cover. I also found it at the checkstand - not back where Wal Mart keeps the books/magazines)

As I flipped through the pages, the first two coupons would have paid for the magazine itself. Here's just a quick idea of the coupons in the magazine.
  • All detergent
  • Tyson chicken
  • Jif peanut butter
  • Kotex
  • Ban
  • Trident
  • Abaya or Hydrolage (hair care)
  • Neutrogena
  • Orville Redenbacher (mini smart cakes)
  • Visine A
  • Emerald (breakfast on the go)
  • Nature Made vitamins
  • Wonka nerds
  • Kid Cuisine
  • Peter Pan peanut butter
  • Splenda mini's
  • Dole fruit parfaits
  • White Castle microwaveable hamburger/cheeseburgers
  • Mini Wheats (blueberry muffin flavor)
  • Farm Rich
  • Smuckers uncrustables
  • Sunny D
  • Del Monte Fruit Chillers
  • Friday's frozen snacks & skillet meals
  • Boston Market frozen entrees
  • Ore Ida frozen potatoes
  • Smart Ones
  • Biz
  • Spot Shot
  • Glade (fabric & air odor eliminator)
  • 2000 flushes
  • Nabisco Wheat thins
  • Kraft dressing
  • Oscar Mayer hot dogs
  • Crystal light
  • Kraft Singles
  • MiraLax
  • Whole Body Cleanse
  • Bundinos
  • Greased Lightning
Yes - each of the items listed above have a coupon - these weren't just ad's in the magazine. It's probably worth picking up several magazines to get some pretty great deals. I would love to hear from you. Did you find this interesting or helpful?

2 comments:

Tracie said...

very helpful! thanks for the heads up! I will have to try it!

twomoms said...

yeah All You is great however it is not a new magazine its been around for a while, its only available at walmart, and they always have great coupons in them! just wanted to let you know!

Popular Posts