About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 21, 2008

Scrubbing Bubbles - Action Scrubber/BzzAgent

I tried this new product today, called Scrubbing Bubbles - Action Scrubber. It came with a nice foam/grippy handle and 4 scrubbing pads. I'm supposed to review it - so here goes.

Likes:

Foam handle

Easy to use

Simple to put together

Got the job done


Dislikes:

Not enough cleaner

Pad kept slipping off of the foam handle

Smell could have been nicer - more refreshing

All in all - I liked the product. I washed two tubs and two sinks and that was about when the pad ran out of cleaner. It does state that you would need to remove the pad and use gloves to get into some tight spots (like around the faucet on your sink). I will probably continue to use this product.

I got this product for free through a new website I found called BzzAgent (www.bzzagent.com). I signed up and they contacted me to be a part of this campaign. Once you receive a product to try out - you need to talk about it (word of mouth, blog, online on their site etc....). If this kind of stuff interests you - you ought to sign up. I've signed up for a couple of others similar sites, but before I post about them, I wanted to try them out and see if I liked them or not. Hopefully you'll be hearing more - until then try out the new Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

For the record I bought these (at full price no less) about a month ago and I love them. I use it to clean my shower with is almost entirely glass. I thought it did a great job and had plenty of soap on it. I took the scrubber off the green thing to get into the corners. I worked great! I like that the green part is non absorbent and then I can just toss the pad. I plan on looking for coupons for the refills soon so I can get more!

Popular Posts