About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

November 23, 2008

My latest shopping trip

It seems like forever since I've posted a shopping trip. What's wrong with me???? So I went to Smiths yesterday and did pretty well. I had a bunch of coupons and an additional coupon for $10 off my next shopping trip from Smiths for buying so many baby products over time.

Here's what I ended up with:

5 (large boxes) Cinnamon Toast crunch

4 (large boxes) Honey Nut Cherrios

2 boxes Wheat Thins

1 box Triscuits

2 boxes of Oven bags

5 jars Gerber baby food

8 (large cans) Dole Mandarin Oranges

1 bag of Kroger hashbrowns

1 bunch of bananas

1 bag of Dole salad mix

1 bag of Sweets candy (I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears)

1 box of Reynolds Parchment

1 Hen turkey (we're going away for Thanksgiving so we don't get any leftovers - I'll cook this bird at a later date)

There was also some chicken and potato wedges (my dinner) that aren't pictured

Total I spent $54.97 and saved $56.01. I purchased 38 items and spent on average $1.45 per item. Smiths is running a promotion that if you spend $25 in their store you can purchase a hen (private selection) turkey for $6, a tom (private selection) for $8 and a Butterball tom for $12. I paid $6 for my turkey - this is definately something to be thankful for.

No comments:

Popular Posts