About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

November 4, 2008

Did you see the Smith's ad this week?

It looks like both Smith's and Albertson's will be competing for shoppers this week. The Smiths ad is also loaded with lots of products and sales. It will be hard not to shop both of these sales.

Did you know that you can go to Smith's website and load P&G coupons onto your Fresh Values card? This works great because once you've loaded these coupons onto your card you can shop at Smith with or without coupons. If you have a paper coupon for the same item(s) that you've already loaded onto your Fresh Value's card you get double the savings at the register.

You can also visit this link to load more Kroger coupons onto your card for even more savings.

Here's to some great sales this week! Check in and let me know how you did at the grocery store this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks so much for the tip about loading the coupons onto your card. Because of your advice I was able to load a $2 coupon on my card for Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. I also used a $3 coupon from the paper. Combine that with Smith's 2/6 deal and my total came out to be $.50 a piece! Hooray! I'm a new coupon-er (and yes, I did jump up and down when I got home!) Thanks!

Stacy said...

I'm glad this helped you! I'm all about savings. Anything that I can pass on to a fellow couponer/saver is worth it. Thanks for reading my blog!

Popular Posts