About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

November 18, 2008

Grocery ABC's

I find it rather interesting as I pass a fellow shopper in the store to peer into their cart to see what they're buying. Doesn't it always make you wonder why they have some of the things they do in there? Hmmm...maybe those things are part of a really good recipe or I question - are they really going to eat 3, 1/2 gallons of ice cream????

Anywho.... I thought it would be fun to play a little Grocery Store ABC game. These are the things I frequent the store for in ABC form. Some of them were pretty tricky and some of them, I could have written a book on. So here goes>>>>

Apples, Anti-persperiant

Broccoli, bananas, bandaids, butter

Cereal, chicken, chicken nuggets, Coke, Campbell's soup, chips, candy, cream cheese, cheese

Detergent

Eggs

Fruit snacks, fruit

Grandma Sycamore bread, gum, grapes, goldfish

Huggies, hashbrowns

Instant Breakfast

Juice (oj)

Ketchup

Liquid Soap, lightbulbs

Mt. Dew, milk, M&M's

Newspapers (always looking for a few extra coupons!)

Olive oil, Oxy Clean

Popsicles, potatoes, pasta, paper towels

Quaker Oats

Ranch dressing, Ramen Noodles

Skippy peanut butter, scrubbing bubbles, sunflower seeds, Snuggle fabric softner

Tuna, toilet paper, tomatoes

U ????????

Vanilla, veggies

Water (bottled), wipes

X ????????

Yogurt

Ziploc baggies


I'm sure there are many that I missed, but you get the jist. So if you're game and want to play along - come up with the most frequent things you go to the store for. Tag! You're it....

1 comment:

Tracie said...

yeah for the Grndms Bread shout out! You will never guess where I found your blog! I didn't come from mine! You are famous!

Popular Posts