About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

November 30, 2008

Kmart is doubling coupons/Shopko's daily surprises

So, everything I'm reading is saying that Kmart is now currently doubling coupons from 11/30/08 to 12/6/08. Go through your coupons and shop, shop, shop!!!! There are some restrictions listed below - so go prepared. This sale really paid off for me last time!!! Even though Kmart doesn't sell a lot of food items, this is a great way to stock up on medicine, shampoo/conditioner, paper products, makeup etc.....
Super Double Manufacturer Coupons up to & Including $2 Value.

Amount of Credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the retail price of an item. No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item. Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased. Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item. You may only purchase 4 of the same items using double coupons. Coupons do not apply to sales tax. Limit 75 coupons per customer per day. Internet coupons or copies of manufacturer instant coupons are not valid.

Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication. Not valid on Non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands End. Sears merchandise run on Sears registers within Kmart and Kmart.com. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from refund. Sears Holdings(Kmart) reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.

Available at participating Kmart and Super Kmart locations. (Thanks PYP, blog).
I also got an email from Shopko today announcing a daily surprise. You need to go to their website everyday to see the announced sale. If you don't have one of their "My Extra Saving's cards," stop by and apply for one (they are similar to Smith's or Albertson's cards). I believe you have to have one of these cards in order to get the deal at the advertised price.

No comments:

Popular Posts