About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

November 26, 2008

More things I'm thankful for

This list a bit more sillier (is that a word????) than the last - but still I'm greatful!

1- I'm thankful for Black Friday. I am not one of those women who will be racing down the aisle to beat everyone else, nor will I be involved in any crash up derby with my cart. I'm there for a few items and off to the next sale. Wahoo!!!! The anticipation and excitement is building.

2 - I'm thankful that I got assigned 2 pies and a Jello salad this Thanksgiving. Boy, am I glad that someone at Sam's club knows how to make pies - because this is not one of my best talents. I'm just winging it with the Jello salad (can you really ruin one of these???)

3 - I'm glad that we're only traveling an hour each direction for Thanksgiving, rather than the normal 2 1/2 hrs each way.

4 - I'm thankful that my husband has a few days off. Hopefully we'll something fun as a family this weekend.

5 - I'm thankful for Redbox and that the rentals are only $1.00. Gotta love vegging and watching a good movie from time to time.

6 - I love to drive around on Thanksgiving night or the night after and see everyone's handiwork at putting up lights. It's fun to see how your neighborhood transforms overnight.

7 - I'm thankful that my sister finally said yes, to going with me on Black Friday! She loves her sleep.

8 - I'm greatful to have the time to read my friends and family's blogs. They are so fun and it's a great way to keep up with everyone's lives.

9 - I'm greatful for Grocery Smarts and how easy it is to find my grocery list and gather my coupons.

10 - Lastly, I'm greatful for Christmas music. I have to admit, I've been listening to it since the first part of November.

What are you thankful for????

No comments:

Popular Posts