About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 28, 2008

Smith's saves the day.....

So if any of you are following my blog, you'll know that my favorite place to shop is usually Albertson's. This week's ad for Smith's was great! So that's where I chose to shop this week.


As you can see I have:
  • 5 bottles of Softsoap
  • 2 bottles of Windex
  • 5 Speedstick
  • 6 Powerade
  • 2 Apple Juice
  • 2 boxes of Capri Sun
  • 2 Softscrub
  • and yes - you counted correctly....14 boxes of Gushers (my kids favorite treat)

Drum roll please........................................................................................................ I spent a total of $33.23 and saved $40.57. That is an average of $.87 for each item. I even got a register coupon (catalina) for $1.50 off my next order. I think this was a pretty good shopping trip. Hopefully Smith's will keep putting out good sales like this one. You still have until Tuesday (7/29/08) to pick up some of these great deals.

1 comment:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

Stacy, Thank you so much for doing that class. I learned a lot and I'm excited to starting saving lots of money!!! We need to get together one of these days!

Popular Posts