About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 1, 2008

Hooray for triple coupon days!



I was a little nervous to go to Winegars today only because I couldn't get there until about 2:00 pm. I was worried that they would be out of everything and they weren't! I was so excited I had to blog about it right away.

So here's the rundown of what I got.

3 bottles of Nalley pickles (free)

3 Chex Mix

3 Fruit Snacks ($3.94 coupon was for Chex and fruit snacks - this was total for all 6)

6 Propel Waters ($3.96)

24 pk of Cottonelle TP ($13.24)

2 pks of Solo bowls ($1.50)

1 dozen donuts ($2.99)

Total $22.63+ tax = $25.95

When I got home I realized that I had 2, 20lb bags of rice that did not get scanned. I called the store and made arrangements to come back on my next trip to pay for them. The bagger had me leave them in the cart and in all the excitement of calculating all my coupons the checker missed the rice and I wasn't paying any attention until I got home.

All in all, I had a pretty good trip. At the end of the check stand as I was leaving they had these Kids Club magazines (Fitness, Food and Fun). I'm not sure who the sponsor is, but I picked one up for each of my 2 older kids. As we were driving home they were looking at them and I found coupons for Sara Lee, Kraft pudding and Capri Sun. Don't forget to pick one up on your way out.

No comments:

Popular Posts