About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 17, 2008

Old Navy 50% off clearance

It sounds like not all stores are participating. You will want to check before you make the trip. Most of the SL, Layton and Riverdale stores are participating. The deals sound great. I would love to go, but don't have a babysitter and I'm not towing 3 kids to the store with me.

I think the sale goes through Monday. Good Luck - have fun for me and tell me about all the great deals you find!

No comments:

Popular Posts