About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 19, 2008

Children's Place Monster Sale

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Home?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&cm_ven=Search&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=Google%20TCP%20-%20Trademark%20Terms%20-%20Alone&cm_ite=childrens%20place


As we face the inevitable - we on year round school are heading back on Monday (7/21). I checked out the Monster sale at the Children's place and found a bunch of really good deals. I was able to buy:

4 pair of shoes

3 pair of shorts

3 pair of pants (jeans)

5 shirts

all for $98.59 - including shipping. Use code FA78 to get an extra 15% off of the already clearanced prices. They also have a flat rate of $5.00 for shipping. It would cost me that much in gas, just to drive to the store. Happy Day - I didn't have to fight the crowds shopping. I hope you find some great deals as well! I've been watching the sale for a week or so now and they keep updating the clothes that are out there. I'm not sure how long the sale will last, but keep checking back for some great deals.

No comments:

Popular Posts