About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

July 7, 2008

A Happy Food Storage Trip

I went shopping at Winegar's again on their second triple coupon day (Saturday the 5th). In my opinion it was well worth the trip. It took me a while to gather the coupons I wanted to use, but now I have a bunch of things I can put into food storage for later. I usually don't shop twice in a week, but I had my 3 kids with me last time so my shopping trip was in and out. My Saturday trip allowed me to shop by myself and get the things I wanted. (I love it when dad watches the kids so I can do my serious shopping - thanks Deril)!



Here's a basic run down of the deals I got.

Strawberries were $7.99 for the case. These were a special they were just running for Saturday. I plan to cut and freeze for later.

Tylenol (100 tablets) (reg $8.19), I paid $6.19

Dove Chocolates (3) (reg $4.59 each), I paid $2.09 each (mmm....these are a favorite at my house.. I might have to save some strawberries to dip in warm chocolate)

Sun Silk Shampoo & Conditioner (reg $3.39 each), I paid $1.39 each

Sun Silk mousse (reg $4.69), I paid $2.19

Energizer batteries (8 pk) (reg $5.99), I paid $4.50 I should have gotten more of these

Pepcid (30 tablets) (reg $8.99), I paid $6.99

Kraft Ranch Dressing (2) (reg $3-4), I paid $1.00 each They had these in a cart for a quick sell, the expiration date was getting close. Another favorite at our house - gotta dip everything.

Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo (2) (reg $3.99 each), I paid $2.99 each

Gerber baby juice (2) (reg $2.29 each), I paid $2.58 total for the two together

Dove deodorant (reg $3.19), I paid $1.19 I wish I had more of those coupons!

Scrubbing Bubbles shower (reg $4.35), I paid $2.35

Powerade Drinks (3) (reg $.69), I got them FREE

Solo plates (reg $2.50), I paid $.75 another item I wish I had more coupons for

Soft Scrub (reg $3.89), I paid $2.39

Dove Bar soap (reg $6.99), I paid $4.99

Scrubbing Bubbles (reg $3.79), I paid $1.79

Gerber Rice Cereal (reg $1.99 each), I paid $1.98 for both together

Ziploc Baggies (3) (reg $3.45 each), I paid $2.25 each

Brawny paper towels (reg $2.39 each), I paid $.64 each This was a great buy - too bad I could only get 3

Reynolds tinfoil (3) (reg $3.49 each), I paid $1.94 each

Malt O' Meal, blueberry Muffin tops (3) (reg $4.99 each), I paid $2.99 each

And the best part - was that when I went back I also paid for my rice that I picked up on my previous shopping trip! I feel better knowing I paid for that.

No comments:

Popular Posts