About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 11, 2009

Ya know really....who doesn't love free?

Okay, I've done this in the past and it's been a long time since I've posted some freebies - so here goes:

Free Burts Bees Natural Acne Solutions Sample

Free Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Caddy

Free Sample of Total Blueberry Pomegranate Cereal

Homemade Simple $35 coupon book (Cascade, Dawn Febreeze, Mr. Clean, Swiffer)

Free Mars Chocolate Bars (can only enter every Friday, first 250,000 people)

Free Photo Frame

Free Roast Chicken Club Sandwich with Soft Drink purchase at Arby's (no coupon necessary)

Free Medium Fries and Free Medium Soft Drink or Tea with the purchase of any McDonalds Angus Third Pounder (expires 8/31/09)

Hope you enjoy these!

No comments:

Popular Posts