About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 23, 2009

Qwest = free restaurant gift certificate

Thanks PYP - I love these updates and deals!


If you're a Qwest customer, and sign up for their e-newsletter (tips and tricks and high speed how to's that only comes out every other month) they will send you a $50 restaurant.com dining certificate.

Click on this link to take you to the site. Once I signed up, it said that it would take about 2-3 weeks before I got the gift certificate.

This information was taken directly from PYP:

"To stretch your free dollars even more, Restaurant.com is selling their dining certificates at 70% off with code PALATE. See here for details.

Details from Qwest: Restaurant.com Dining Certificate: Limit one certificate per household. Subject to terms and conditions on restaurant.com (including, but not limited to, minimum spend requirements). Requires agreement to receive e-mails/e-newsletters from Qwest. Valid e-mail address required. $50 Restaurant.com dining certificate will be sent via e-mail within 2-3 weeks after participant requests certificate. Offer valid through 12/31/09"

Sounds like this is a deal you don't want to miss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got one from Qwest and I was very dissapointed. Yes it's a $50 gift certificate to restaurants.com there are only 6 restaurants to choose from with tons of restrictions. Most require that you must spend $ first in order to use your certificate, i.e. spend $35 and use half ($25) of your certificate. Qwest is a RIP OFF!!!!

Popular Posts