About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 3, 2009

Don't forget - free coupon class 8/4, 7:00 pm

Just one last reminder that I'm teaching again at the WSU West Center on Tuesday, 8/4 @ 7:00 pm. Come and learn how to save between 40% and 60% off of every grocery trip.

Location: 5627 S 3500, Roy, UT 84067 (next to the Chevron and across from Artic Circle and Kent's Market)

If you'd like to come, please register through this link (WSU link). This is FREE to the public and walk in's are also welcome. The class is called "Feeding your family on a shoestring budget."

The class is really fun, lots of class participation and a few give aways!

I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Kacee said...

I'm officially inspired again and I can't wait to try your method of organizing the circulars. Thanks for the class and it was nice to meet you!

Popular Posts