About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 7, 2009

Kings (an oldie, but a goodie) in Layton is moving to Driggs, ID

I don't frequent Kings very often. I run in there a couple of times a year because it seems to have some fun and unique things that I don't see at some of the other big retail stores.

I was sad to hear today that Kings is packing up and moving to Driggs, Idaho. I asked if they would be marking things down to sell prior to leaving and they really aren't. They do have an aisle where things are marked down 50% or more though.

The lady I spoke with also mentioned that they would probably be responsible for clearing their candy and clothes racks though (even though I did not see those items "marked down").

I tried to see if they would come down in price on some of their toys, but she said no. If Kings is a place you like to shop (it has that old musty smell and funny things that make me chuckle from time to time), you ought to stop by soon. They are packing and shipping things up to Driggs on 8/21 and will officially be gone by the end of the month (August).

No comments:

Popular Posts