About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

August 8, 2009

This weeks Bountiful Baskets delivery

I haven't posted a picture of my Bountiful Baskets in a while and decided that it was a good time to show you what you can get. They are definatley picking up speed, meaning that every site is full and they are adding more sites with more volunteers.

Here's what today's pickup came with:
1 celery
1 Romaine lettuce
8 pears
2 bunches of green onions
7 bananas
1 pkg blueberries
2 bunches of radishes
1 bunch of spinach
1 broccoli
1 container of grape tomatoes
1 container of strawberries
8 peaches
I also decided to try their Ciabatta bread this time. I heard someone raving over it a few weeks ago, so I had to try it. I've tried their honey wheat and their 9 grain and have been very pleased.

I love getting all this variety for much cheaper than I could buy it for at the store.

Now I need some suggestions on what to do with all this bread - any good ideas? I tried it today with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar and it was yummy!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

You could make chicken sandwiches, you could make a french toast caserole. Can you freeze it? (just double bag it) It looks great, you got a ton of stuff.

Ceiling Contractors McAllen said...

Thanks for shaaring this

Popular Posts