About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 4, 2009

Kents Anniversary Sale

I don't get the Kents ad, so I decided to go there today. I saw some postings about their Anniversary sale on Pinching Your Pennies and just had to check it out. So for those of you in my same boat (don't get the Kents ad) you can follow the directions below to pull it up.

Check this out, http://www.benewsjournal.com/. Along the top (just under the header) there are tabs, one being Kents Market. Click on that tab and it will take you to the ads. Warning....it does take a while to pull up. They are trying to change it from a pdf to a jpg so it will load faster.

Anywho.... I wanted to mention a few of their specials this week. Their anniversary sale will go for two weeks. These sale prices go from June 3-9, with some of these same deals spilling over into the following week.

*Full Flat of Raspberries $11.95
*Strawberries $.99
*Kellogs Cereal (Asst. Mini Wheats, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops and other select varieties) 6 for $8 with in-ad coupon (pick up an ad as you go in the store)
*General Mills cereal (variety) 4 for $10 - this was not in their ad, but I saw it walking through the store (for you couponers - don't forget your coupons SS 5/3 and SS 5/31)
*Doritos Tortilla chips B1G1 free
*Cream O' Weber (COW) Cottage Cheese $.88
*Yoplait Yogurt 10 for $4
*Cantaloupe & Watermelon $.19/lb
*1lb COW butter 2 for $4
*Country Farms Gallon milk skim, 1% or 2% are 3 for $5
*20lb box of Boneless skinless chicken breasts $29.80 ($1.49/lb)
*Top Round Steaks or London Broil $1.79/lb (this is about as low as I've seen this in a while)
*10lb bag of extra, extra, extra diet lean or extra lean ground beef $1.79/lb

I just listed a few specials, check out the ad link (above) or this link to Pinching Your Pennies for more specials.

Lastly, on both Friday 6/5 and Saturday 6/6, from 11 am to 6 pm they will have a bunch of fun activities for kids.

*$1.00 hotdogs
*free samples and giveaways
*Keebler cracker stacker contest (noon to 3 on Sat)
*free Pepsi drinks
*Chester Cheetah, Trix Rabbit, The Pillsbury Doughboy and Mr. Milk Chug will be there giving away treats
*free balloons
*free fudge brownies on Friday
*free Jumbo cake donuts on Saturday
*free Meadow Gold ice cream (mini cone)
*free bag of groceries given away to lucky winners
*free Twinkies, 1/2 pints of COW chocolate milk, Frito Lay Chips, Kelloggs rice krispie treats, Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies and Pace Frozen Juice Bars will also be given away those two days

When Kents has a good sale, they really have a good sale. Who knows, maybe I'll see you there this weekend!

No comments:

Popular Posts