About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 3, 2009

Grocery Smarts News and a free class on 6/24/09

Grocery Smarts is expanding our services. Yes, we're growing!!!! If you've got friends or relatives interested in saving big bucks and they live in Southern California, Eastern Washington, Nevada or Idaho click on the links below to get started.

Southern California

Eastern Washington

Nevada

Idaho

I will also be teaching a FREE coupon class on June 24th at 2:30 pm. It will be held at the Weber State University West Center (5627 S 3500, Roy, UT) and is open to the community. Come and let me teach you how to save between 40% and 60% on every shopping trip. I will introduce you to the FREE Grocery Smarts website and how to keep your coupons organized. It will be a good time! I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Popular Posts