About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 10, 2009

Albertsons Jackpot

I wanted to take advantage of the last day of Albertson's Kraft sale. I was procrastinating this week but, I'm really glad I did because I saved a ton!

I spent $37.01 and saved $116.27!
Schedule a class with me (callmestacy@yahoo.com , 801-589-3946) or come see me at WSU West Center (5627 S 3500 W, Roy, UT) on 6/24 @ 2:30 pm to see how you can do this too!


2 pkgs Angel Soft TP
5 Bayer Asprin (10 ct - FREE)
3 boxes of Bagelfuls
2 bottles of Country Time Raspberry Lemonade
2 boxes of Planters peanut bars
2 boxes of Maple & Brown Sugar cereal
5 California pizza's (individual size)
4 boxes of Mini Wheats
8 bags of Kraft cheese
1 8pk Coke
Most of this will be put into the pantry as a "Stock Up" item. I love being able to add variety to my pantry and not have to spend a lot for it. I used my double coupons and took advantage of the $3.00 back for every $10 I spent on Kraft products.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have alwasy wondered - the kraft promo, if you spend $20, they would give you back $6. I thought it had to be in seperate transactions!

Stacy said...

I'm not sure how it worked exactly. I received two sets of $3.00 back. I probably should have researched it a little bit more, but I didn't. Sorry. The sales clerk did let me do two transactions though and I had 2 sets of double coupons. That also helped. Not every store will let you do that. I did not go expecting to do that, I asked first.

Tracie said...

Nice, that is amazing!

Popular Posts