About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

June 25, 2009

The sweetest treat

Okay - who doesn't love to win something, sometime? I was the lucky winner of this cutest cupcake bouquet from Sugar Mama's Cakery.

There were 6 cupcakes (I say 6 because 3 of them got eaten before I could quickly snap a picture). They are almost too pretty to eat, although my kids did inhale them. They even had a special jello filling to make it taste that much better! They were delicious and they even came in the cute green pot. I feel bad that I didn't get a picture when they were in the pot - they were so pretty.

Can you imagine how cute something like this would be at a baby/bridal shower or to get a bouquet for a birthday or just because.....? I would be thrilled.

I check in with Sugar Mama's Cakery frequently to see all the fun things they've done. You should definatley check them out - especially if you have a special occassion coming up where a sweet treat would come in handy.


Even better.....this is the giveway they are doing for the month of June. Make sure to visit their site and leave a comment - who knows, you could be the lucky winner of this cute purse cake. How fun for a birthday, GNO, bunko party, even a little girl's party.

I want to send a huge thanks to Jody, her mom and sister for picking me as May's lucky winner!

3 comments:

Crowther family said...

THank you for your sweet post. I am so excited that you won. Thank you again!!

Ku'uipo said...

Very Cool!

Angie said...

Those cupcakes are darling! You do such a good job with this blog!

Popular Posts