About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 9, 2009

Wow! What an honor and a surprise.

I was given an award today, by The Mom at Babes In Hairland. What a treat - I can't believe it. By the way, if you haven't checked out her blog - it is way cute. I have a daughter that seriously needs a mom who can do hair. I will definatley be checking out her site more often.

Thanks - Mom, you made me feel very special today :) And thanks for checking my blog out!

Okay, so here's what I have to do now. I'm supposed to list 7 things I love and then pass this on to 7 other bloggers out there.

1 - Tulips - oh I can't wait - they're almost here.
2 - My family - especially on days when we get to do something fun
3 - My Heavenly Father
4 - Chocolate Molten cake from Chili's
5 - The smell of spearmint
6 - Coupons and good sales
7 - My DVR
The 7 bloggers that I'm passing this onto are:

1 - Tracie over at Memories in Moments. She comes up with so many cute and creative ideas with her digital scrapbooking. She's also starting a new little business called "Scrap for Hire" where she will help design your blog. She is the magic fairy that always makes my blog look so cute and festive!

2 - I wish I could meet Mindi, who makes me LMAO when I read her blog. Word to your mother is one of the funniest blogs I've ever read. She is a kindred spirit (an 80's throwback) and I love it. Thank you for making me laugh over and over again!

3 - I get some of my best information from Making Life Sweet...One Deal At A Time. She always has great money saving ideas and tips. I usually check her blog daily to make sure I'm not missing a great sale or anything.

4 - For any of you who watch Studio 5 on Wednesday's, you will see Janet. She is so awesome. She's always showing the best deals at Macey's and then she does a food demo. I know she uses Grocery Smarts (just like I do). She has a great blog called Living on Less...means not living without. I always check her blog for the latest and greatest on sales as well.

5 - I love to read blogs and Everyday Food Storage is one of my favorites. She has really done a lot to show the basics of how easy and simple it is to use and rotate your food storage. What I really like is the video clips she posts. I'm a visual learner, so this really helps me (I'm a little challenged when it comes to using food storage and rotating it). She really makes it simple and easy to follow - plus the recipes she posts are really yummy. I've tried several.

6 - I really appreciate Shauntell at the Obsessive Shopper. She did a segment the other day with Nicea Degering on Channel 4. She showed Nicea how to shop and save money using coupons. She has a great blog where she shows a lot of valuable information. She also uses Grocery Smarts.

7 - And lastly - I enjoy reading Safely Gathered In. The person behind this blog has invested a lot of time and energy. This blog is jam packed with step by step information on how to start preparing for an emergency. There are great recipes, spiritual thoughts, new and inventive ideas, how to prepare 72 hour kits and the list goes on and on. You really ought to check out this blog for more information on how to get started.

This has been really fun! I nominated blogs that I have truly enjoyed and learned from. Thanks for all the work you put into your blog!
For all you that I've nominated it is now your turn to return the favor to your favorite bloggers out there. You can copy the award and paste it into your blog.

1 comment:

Marne said...

Thanks for the shout out and posting my blog link! I will peruse around your blog. Good job on canning! I have done a lot of canning, but not pressure canning. looks like your chicken turned out great!

I miss all the great sales in Utah. We just don't get as many here in Idaho. I still miss Macy's....9 years after moving away!

Popular Posts