About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 16, 2009

Great deals at Smiths

I went shopping late on Saturday night. I thought for sure that all the great deals would be gone. To my pleasant surprise - I found almost everything I wanted.



2 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks

2 Freschetta frozen pizza's

3 bags of Hershey's Easter candy

3 boxes of Nature Valley granola bars

7 boxes of Kellog's Little Bites (Honey Nut and 1 Chocolate)

6 Yoplait yogurt

1 Daisy sour cream

1 pkg of Kroger butter

1 pkg of Oscar Mayer bologna


1 bag Dole lettuce

2 bundles of asparagus (YUM - one of my favorites)

2 pkgs of Q-tips (unfortunatley, this was the wrong size on the ad - I should have read it better)

3 Colgate toothpastes

2 pkgs of Stayfree pads

2 Johnson & Johnson Buddie bars (love to get these free - I don't think I've ever paid for one)

3 boxes of Eggo Waffles

1 bag of Cheetos

2 bags of Doritos

2 loaves of Grandma Sycamore's bread

2 pkgs of Kroger Chipmate cookies

1 bag of Kroger english muffins

I paid $82.62 (I thought I had 30 items in order to save $15, but only had 26 items, so I saved $10 instead) and saved $46.23 (THAT'S A 45% SAVINGS!!!!)

The best part of this trip was because I went so late, the Smith's only had their self checkouts open. As I was waiting for help with my coupons at the end, I noticed dozens of catalina coupons that had not been taken. Several people (while I was scanning my items) just checked out and left the coupons hanging from the machine. I asked the attendant if it was okay to take them and he said yes. So now I have a bunch of catalina coupons I can use in the future. SWEET!

No comments:

Popular Posts