About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 6, 2009

I could be the next Sego Lily Blogger - could you?

As you know - I try to share the best deals possible with anyone who will listen. My sister shared this great contest with me, so I'm going to enter - What have I got to lose? Besides - here I am now, sharing this opportunity with you.

I have personally only had a couple of massages in my whole life, but truly did enjoy every minute of them.


There are a couple of reasons that I don't get massages very often - so here goes:


1 - The massages I've recieved in the past have always been given to me as gifts (yeah - where did those friends and relatives go?????)


2 - I decided 2 years ago to quit my full time job and be a SAHM (stay at home mom) - finding time for myself has not been my biggest priority - even though I would like to find that time and my sanity again. (I could definatley fit a massage in sometime between picking up and dropping off at school, laundry, cleaning house, napping children, blogging, doing dishes and making three meals a day....I would make the time - trust me =8 )


3 - I guess now that I'm trying to find ways to cut back and I usually have a coupon for everything - I've just been too frugal to pamper myself like this (do they have these kind of coupons in the Sunday paper LOL!!!)


4 - Okay ladies (and gents - if there are any reading this) - lets be honest......it's a little weird to get undressed to have a massage. I'm only speaking from my point of view, but when you have a little weight issue (like I do), exposing any part of my body does not build my confidence. Don't get me wrong - the massages I've had have totally been worth it and I've never felt compromised, but lets face it.....the initial undressing part is a little akward - ya'all know what I mean.....


Based off of what my current blog represents - I think I would be the greatest blogger for Sego Lily - I guess we'll see.......




So.....if any of you are interested in:


1 spa treatment a month


24 of Sego Lily Day Spa's most luxurious treatments (valued at $3000)


Royalty treatment


Here's what you've got to do:


Blog about why you should be the the Sego Lily blogger of the year.


Enter by April 6th


Reply to their email


Make sure to check our their link (Sego Lily Day Spa) for all the details.


Wish me luck....I think anyone that would win this kind of spa treatment will be one lucky blogger.

No comments:

Popular Posts