About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 24, 2009

My double coupon purchase's @ Albertson's

I took advantage of the double coupons today. I checked with my store before purchasing anything to see if they would or would not allow me to use more than one set of double coupons in my stop today. They advised me that they would only allow me to use one set (coupons 1-4 or one sheet) and that if I wanted to use more, I would need to come back.


Anyway - here's what I got.


(Sorry the picture is fuzzy)
1 Stouffer's Lasagna $9.99
2 Hershey's Bliss chocolate easter eggs $1.00 each
1 pkg of Dentyne gum $1.59
(not pictured 3 Bug Juices - for the kids) $.89 each
I paid a total of $16.86 and saved $15.88 - almost a 50% savings.

No comments:

Popular Posts