About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

March 7, 2009

Some more good freebies comin' your way.....

Febreze Sport spray

Decal of your favorite Chevy NASCAR driver

NuTone Hat

Dellalo Tote Bag (Eat Olives)

Flexitol Therapeutics (Laderma)

Bone Health Challenge Kit (Sally Fields)

Hylands Leg Cramps sample with Quinine

California Pizza Kitchen - Kids Birthday club signup (free meal)

Free Total Cranberry Crunch sample

Natural Persimmon Tea sample

Free Diet Dr. Pepper (20 oz or 2 ltr bottle - still good)

Cream of Wheat sample

Free Spot Remover from Steam-A-Way

The Hinckley (2 DVD's Journey to the Promised Land and Trek West - Living Scriptures)

Some more fun samples and freebies. I always like getting fun packages in the mail and they're even better when they come with coupons. I hope you like them too.

No comments:

Popular Posts