About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

February 20, 2009

Rhodes Warm-N-Serv

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when the UPS truck delivered a fun package from Rhodes. I got an email a few weeks ago from them, thanking me for posting some recipes from Rhodes on my blog. In the email they asked me if I would like to recieve some free samples of their Warm-n-Serv pan. Of course I replied and said sure. This is what they sent me.

1 pkg of Dinner Rolls
1 pkg Garlic Butter Rolls
2 pkgs Multi Grain Rolls
2 pkgs Sticky Buns
They come frozen in their own pan and all you have to do is heat the oven to 350 degrees and warm for about 15 minutes. We tried a package of the Multi Grain Rolls last night and they were pretty tasty. So watch the freezer section for these yummy rolls.
I love surprises like this. I had no idea they would send so many or that kind of variety.

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You are a lucky girl! Those rolls look yummy

Jen

fivecutekids said...

Stacy, thank you for this great post. We appreciate your dedication to Rhodes. Carrie

Popular Posts