About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

February 12, 2009

Givin' away 3 Beer Rebates

I've talked about Beer Rebates before, but they are kind of hard to find so I'll do a little refresher.

What's so special about a Beer Rebate?

Beer rebates are ways to get money back or free items from the beer company.

Where do I find Beer Rebates?

You can find them at the store in the beer sections. The rebates are usually on a tearpad or look like a folded brochure.

What do I have to do to get the free items?

Each rebate is a little different. The rebate itself will tell you what you need to do to get the free items. You need to save your receipts and circle the items it's asking for and then mail it in to the address supplied on the rebate. In the state of UTAH you do not have to buy beer to get the free item. Make sure to watch the dates and read the instructions carefully to get the free items returned to you. You can only turn one of each kind in per household.

With this being said, I came across some the other day. Since these are kind of hard to come across, I picked up a few extra and wanted to give them away.

Here are the specifics for this particular rebate:
1 - Offer goes from 12/8/08 to 2/28/09
2 - You receive $7.50 back if you purchase $30 worth of salty snacks, ice, water, and/or soda (any brand, any size)
3 - The original dated cash-register receipt(s) (with purchase price(s) circled).

Offer is only good for residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, SD, UT, VA, VT and WV who are of legal drinking age.

4 - The offer must be recieved by 3/28/09.

Now that you know the specifics - don't forget to use coupons on the $30 you have already spent or are planning to spend.

The giveway - the first 3 people that email me (callmestacy@yahoo.com)with their name and address will get one in the mail. I will send them out shortly.
Don't forget..... this is a great time of year to schedule a couponing class. I can teach you the basics and within weeks you will also see the savings in your pocket!

No comments:

Popular Posts