About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

February 2, 2009

Coupon Class Reminder

I don't know about you, but I just recently got my December bill from my credit card and yes - it made me cringe a little.

If you're interested in saving money at the grocery store, I can certainly help you.

I teach a free class that will show you how to:

1- get coupons
2 - organize those coupons
3 - use the free website (Grocery Smarts)
4 - decipher some grocery lingo
5 - play some games
6 - and ULTIMATELY - put more $$ back in your pocket.

All you have to do is:
1 - contact me (callmestacy@yahoo.com or 801-589-3946)
2 - get a few friends, neighbors, family members etc.... together
3 - we'll set a date and time and place
4 - I'll come and you'll learn

The class is about 30-60 minutes. I also do mom groups, church groups (enrichments) or any other type of gathering. You could turn this into a fun GNO or a Saturday brunch.

If this sounds like something you're interested in - I hope to hear from you soon. I'm currently booking the rest of February and into March and April.

No comments:

Popular Posts