About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

January 21, 2009

Macey's great cereal sale and caselot

So if anyone caught Janet Eyring on Studio 5 today - you would have seen the "tower" of cereal that is on sale. Seriously there is a huge variety (General Mills, Kellogs, Post etc....). Here's a link to some information on her segment so you can see. You can also click on her blog (right hand side of my blog) Living on Less to see more. She was saying that with the combination of the sale and your coupons it was making the boxes anywhere from about $.90 to $1.15 a box. There are also some coupons in your Macey's ad (in-ad coupons) that you need to use. Check out their ad to see their caselot items on sale as well. Hurry in the sale starts today and ends 1/27/09 (sale goes from 1/21 to 1/27).

No comments:

Popular Posts