About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

January 21, 2009

Cashing in on Quaker and Campbells

I tried to get to the Albertson's sale earlier, but as things would have it - I was shopping this sale in it's last hours. I was pretty pleased with with I got though. Check it out.I took two shots so you could see the things I got a little closer.


Here's the run down:

2 bags Baked Lays potato chips

1 bag Albertson's sleep pants

1 box Jello chocolate pudding singles

2 boxes Carefree panty liners

2 loaves Grandma Sycamore's bread

7 bags Ore Ida frozen potatoes

1 bunch of bananas

12 Dannon yogurts

12 cans Campbell's soup

9 boxes Quaker instant oatmeal

5 boxes Jolly Time popcorn

6 jars Gerber baby food

5 Gerber (2 pk) fruits

2 cans Pam

1 container of Albertson's sour cream

I paid $89.17 and saved $90.17. Not bad for a last minute shopper. The items in red are the only things I did not have coupons for.

Check out my poll (upper right corner). I had this happen to me while I was at the store shopping for these things. Now, I'm interested in what you would do. Feel free to share any comments as well.

No comments:

Popular Posts