About Me

I'm a Utah mom, just trying to make ends meet. Several years ago, I was introduced to a new way of couponing. I've been addicted ever since. I have a hard time paying full price for anything anymore.

I love couponing so much, I decided to become a teacher for Grocery Smarts.

I teach free classes and show you how to get everything you need at the grocery store and still leave $$$ in your pocket. I'll also teach you the best ways to get and organize your coupons. The best part of the class is when I show you how to match your current coupons up with the current local sales - getting the most bang for your buck!


Search This Blog

April 12, 2010

Swagbucks

Have you heard about Swagbucks? I've seen it popping up on people's blogs for the last couple of weeks and decided to jump in and try it out. Seriously, I joined about 5 days ago. It's basically a search engine. I loaded their toolbar and now when I search I use it rather than some of the other ones I was using.

Why??? you ask.... Well, Swagbucks allows you to earn swagbucks that you can spend in the swagstore. In the few days that I've been with them, I've already earned 77 swagbucks.

Oh, and on Fridays, they like to double the swagbucks you get - just another fun incentive to do more searching on Fridays!~ There's a lot of ways to earn swagbucks besides just searching, but you can read up on that on their site.

If you're looking for some free stuff (and when I say stuff, I mean they have a lot of variety) why not use Swagbucks to to earn it?

You can use the links in this blog or you can use the button right above this entry! Have fun :)

No comments:

Popular Posts